Sunday, April 2, 2017

Editing

This week I began editing the film opening. As I was putting each shot together and unifying it, I noticed that some need to be re-shot and fixed. I have already spoke to my group members about re-shooting some shots and they have agreed. We had thought of filming this weekend, but sometimes it is very difficult for everyone in the group to be available. I spoke with Gabby and she has a stomach virus, but hopefully she will be feeling better tomorrow so we can film on Monday.

I have made the storyboard, filmed, and now I'm editing the film opening. So far the film opening is coming out somewhat as planned. We have enough footage to meet the time requirements, of 2 minutes, and even more if we want to alter and improve the plot. We still have to incorporate the production companies intro as well as the credits. Other than the delays of filming, we are on schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment